Monday, September 20, 2010

Kerrzy’s Notebook: 15 Minutes of Fame

Happy Monday!

I know, I know. It’s always tough to get going after a couple of days off, but I’m here to help. After 300-ish blogs, I’ve decided to add a new dimension to what I do here in my little corner of the web in the form of a video-blog discussing the topics of the week in the world of sports!

Along with Geoffrey Driscoll of Any Sport Any Time, I’m proud to introduce you to: 15 Minutes of Fame!

This week we’re talking about that new rink in Quebec City that may end up being mostly government funded (even though they don’t have a team!), Sheldon Souray and the Edmonton Oilers and the Edmonton Eskimos hiring of Eric Tillman as their new GM.

Enjoy, and feel free to comment!


If that left you wanting more – here’s Part One and Part Two of our first kick at the can!

No comments: