Monday, December 20, 2010

Kerrzy's Notebook: 15 Minutes of Fame

This week's edition of 15 Minutes of Fame comes to you far later than usual because I've been without a laptop for about a week and, try as I might, I could only do so much on my iPhone! Either way, myself and Geoffrey Driscoll of Any Sport Any Time are back with our weekly look at what's happening in the world of sports!


This week we're talking about what fans and players should expect from a team like the Oilers during a so-called "rebuild year," the awesomness that is HBO's first attempt at an all-access hockey show, we hand out another round of GABBYs and in Quick Hits we discuss asking for an opponents autograph!


Don’t forget to send us your submission for next week’s edition of “The Gabbys” – shoot us a tweet @15MinutesYEG, get at us on Facebook or email us at 15MinutesYEG@gmail.com!


For last week’s episode, click here. Thanks for watching!

No comments: